Mondays, June 18-August 20, 1-4pm (10 weeks)
Gain a holistic awareness of Ernest Holmes, the evolution of his thought and Science of Mind, through the exploration of his essential writings. Illuminate the basic concepts of Science of Mind through the intriguing, complex and controversial ideas of Holmes’ extensive written works. Through the path of logic and mysticism, go deeper into the understanding of the philosophy, faith and way of life of Ernest Holmes to construct your life “one belief at a time.” This course is designed for you to develop your own relationship with Ernest Holmes and Science of Mind.
In this 10-week course, you will:
• Connect deeper within through Guided Meditations
• Anchor in your personal experiences of life
• Develop and discuss your opinions about Holmes’ writings
• Creatively express your understanding of the Holmes material
• Explore writings about the Light, Theater of Mind, Time, Love, Agents of Healing and Oneness
• Participate in the “joyous experience in personal unfoldment”
No Prerequisites. Tuition: $245. Led by Rev. Anna Scott
Sign up here!